Saturday, July 30, 2011

A selection from the Abbott ePublishing Tyndale21 Version of the Gospels (John 15:12-17)

"This is my commandment, That you love one another, as I have loved you. No man has greater love than this: that a man give his life for his friends. You are my friends, if you do whatever I command you.From now on I will not call you servants, because the servant does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, because all things that I have heard from my Father I have opened to you. You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, so you would go and produce fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so whatever you ask from the Father in my name, he would give it you. These things I command you, that you love one another."

John 15:12-17 from the Abbott ePublishing Tyndale21 Version of the Gospels (more here)

No comments:

Post a Comment